Friday, August 05, 2011

hmmmm

I didn't get on the treadmill at all today, and yes I feel a bit guilty about that. I just wasn't feeling well.


I will make up for it though, possibly tomorrow.


This evening I managed to royally piss off my daughter.
She's 15 and dating a boy who treats her like shit. This is the third or fourth time they have dated, and after the last break up (which she swore would be the last) I told her if she get back together with him she would be grounded.
I didn't ground her, but I'm also not dealing with him.
She has to work her high school bands lemonade booth this evening at the county fair and she asked me if I would give him a ride as well so he could hang out.
I told her no.
There is no way I will encourage the relationship. 
It's poison to her. 
He is poison to her.
I will not encourage it, and I will not tolerate it.

No comments: