Monday, May 18, 2009

ouch


The stairs of death, or at least humiliation.

Last Monday I fell down the stairs.

To be more specific, I slid down the stairs, with my big fat butt using my left leg as a sled.
I was walking down the stairs and I stopped and leaned to the left to pick up a towel that had been thrown down the stairs.
My right leg was leading and was one stair lower than my left. When I straightened back up my right foot slipped down the rest of the stairs. My left leg twisted, and I fell onto it and slid the last four steps.
I could barely walk, and I cried like a baby.
I did go to the doctor and get it checked out, x-rays and all.
I'm fine, bruised like crazy, but alright.



On a better note, I was finally able to walk Will to school this morning, and we even took the long way home.

No comments: