Monday, May 22, 2006

silly stuff

so...I go to church
regularly
i am not the type who goes simply to teach my children, or because I feel obligated
i go because i want to, because I feel good whe i go, fulfilled,
i like it

i also like to read
and man, the da vinci code by dan brown was one heck of a good book
murder, action, suspense...my kinda read
it was good, and I cant wait to see the movie
what gets me is all the people having such a hissy over the book and movie
ITS FICTION PEOPLE!!!!!!!
why is that so hard to understand
if this book, an amazing work of fiction, causes you to question your faith, then your faith was not that strong to begin with

here in PA we have people protesting at theaters, mad as hell because someone in movie, based on a work of FICTION, is saying that Jesus had been married
would that really have been such a bad thing?
I guess in the Catholic church it would be........

No comments: